Illinois Special Education: CPR - Agency Profile
Special Education: CPR is a not-for-profit agency dedicated to assisting our clients whose children are not receiving the education guaranteed to them under the law. When educating students with Special Needs, Public Schools in Illinois are under specific instruction via Federal and State Regulation. When Schools fail to administer the appropriate education they are, in a sense, committing "Educational Malpractice." The Attorneys and Staff at Special Education: CPR are dedicated to identifying and addressing these issues by representing you in the following ways:
- Attending IEP meetings
- Representing you and your child at Due Process Hearings, Mediations and/or Resolution Sessions
- Negotiating Settlement Agreements to ensure your child gets a quality education
- Assisting in Developing 504 Plans
- Attending Manifestation Reviews, Domain Meetings
- Reviewing your Child's Student Records to evaluate whether the School District has provided an appropriate education.
We can assist you in any stage of a Special Education Dispute, and will use our combined experience to bring about creative and beneficial resolutions to the dispute.